Senior Tax Consultant - Corporate Tax Group - Tax & Legal Department
з/п не указана
Deloitte is seeking a Senior Consultant to join the Corporate Tax group within the Tax & Legal Department at the Moscow office.
If a path doesn’t exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Deloitte is represented in six of Russia's largest cities, including Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ufa, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, where over 2100 of our specialists are employed.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
The role will involve:
- Working as part of an experienced team on complex tax consultation projects for major Russian and multinational companies
- Maintaining a strong focus on client service delivery – working closely with your existing clients as well as developing proposals for potentially new clients
- Researching and analyzing various sources of client data – compiling clear and concise summaries thereof and presenting such findings to your relevant peers
- Communicating consistently with your current clients, maintain an exceptional level of professional knowledge when holding such discussions and constantly coming across as a credible expert in your field
- Working independently as part of a multifunctional team
- Managing more than one assignment / project at any given time.
- A University qualification in Accounting, Audit, Finance, Economics, Information Technology
- 4+ years of relevant experience – obtained either from professional services firms or from industry
- Solid Russian accounting and tax knowledge (applicable for Russian and foreign companies)
- Experience in preparation of tax, accounting and statistical reporting is a plus
- The ability and willingness to learn quickly, teach and coach subordinates
- The ability to work effectively in a team and to manage multiple engagements.
- Result orientated with a strong ability to meet tight deadlines.
- A high degree of self-motivation, drive and ambition.
- Strong commitment to providing an excellent client service at all times.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Russian and English
- All candidates must have full travel mobility.