Senior Consultant / Consultant (RAS) - Business Process Solutions Group - Tax & Legal Department
з/п не указана
Deloitte is seeking a Senior Consultant / Consultant to join the Business Process Solutions group within the Tax & Legal department at the Moscow office.
If a path doesn’t exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Deloitte is represented in seven of Russia's largest cities, including Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ufa, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk and Vladivostok where over 2,100 of our specialists are employed.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
The Business Process Solutions group works specifically with projects involving maintenance of accounting and tax books of clients, preparation of accounting, tax and other statutory reporting, payroll processing, HR administration for companies operating in all industries. Our clients are mainly foreign owned companies represented in Russia either as Russian Legal Entities with 100% foreign capital or as branches or representative offices. You will be exposed to a variety of major multinational and Russian corporations as well as to global companies investing in Russia. We are a practice that is expanding rapidly, and we are completely committed to attracting and retaining highly skilled talent to join our team.
The role will involve:
- Working as part of an experienced team on complex tax and accounting outsourcing projects for multinational companies operating in all industries (Oil & gas, retail, whole-sale trading, media business, etc.)
- Maintaining a strong focus on client service delivery – working closely with your existing clients developing relationships with them and generating new opportunities for the Firm
- Researching and analyzing various sources of client data – compiling clear and concise summaries thereof and presenting such findings to your relevant peers and managers
- Developing tax and accounting skills constantly, being involved in challenging projects
- Communicating consistently with your current clients, maintain an exceptional level of professional knowledge when holding such discussions and constantly coming across as a credible expert in your field
- Working as part of a multifunctional team
- Supervising subordinates and developing as a leader
- Managing more than one assignment / project at any given time
- A University qualification in Accounting, Audit, Finance, Economics
- 3+ years of relevant experience – obtained either from professional services firms or from industry
- Solid Russian accounting and tax knowledge (applicable for Russian and foreign companies)
- Experience in preparation of tax and accounting reporting
- Strong “1C Accounting” software skills
- The ability and willingness to learn quickly, teach and coach subordinates
- The ability to work effectively in a team and to manage multiple engagements
- Result orientated with a strong ability to meet tight deadlines
- A high degree of self-motivation, drive and ambition
- Strong commitment to providing an excellent client service at all times
- Excellent communication skills – fluent Russian and upper-intermediate English and the ability to formulate, present and write concise, clear summaries on tax and accounting matters
- All candidates must have full travel mobility and the right to live and work in Russian Federation
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfil your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.