Senior Cash Management Specialist (Loan Administration)
з/п не указана
VTB Group’s Corporate Investment Business is a leader in the international investment banking sector in Russia. VTB Capital has achieved significant results since it was founded in 2008 and has carved out a reputation of a reliable business partner for clients from around the world. VTB Capital operates in London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Zug, Frankfurt am Main, Sofia and Vienna, with headquarters in Moscow.
The role to handle domestic and international loans with corporate clients (including calculation of interest, monitoring of trade events and financial covenants, client’s reporting) , perform efficient cash management of cash balances, open cash accounts with Russian and International banks.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Administration of Loans: a) calculation of interest, fees amount and residual principal amount b) monitoring of Loan covenants c) preparation of reports to clients d) monitoring and processing of loan trade events.
- Daily management of company cash position.
- Opening bank’s cash accounts with Russian and International banks.
- Daily payment processing (RUR and foreign currency) with requirements of currency control regulations.
- Bank statements reconciliation and payment orders input and execution.
- Calculation of broker fees, preparation of Acceptance acts and Invoices (for broker’s commission, for bond placement and underwriting fees).
- Participate in reviewing of new agreements before execution with counterparties (bond placement agreements, underwriting agreements, brokerage services agreements, loan agreements, GMRA/NFA)
- In cooperation with IT and other related departments develop new and current software and applications to support new products and enhance current including participation in UAT.
Key Competencies & Qualifications
- Highly experienced in credit officer role functionality.
- Knowledge of the following products - Loans, REPOs, other financing products.
- Practical experience to negotiate with Banks about cash accounts opening process.
- Excellent problem solving, decision making, team & communication skills.
- Willingness to learn new functions.
- Achieve delivery targets for multiple tasks that have conflicting timeframes.
- Ability to work long hours
- English intermediate level
- Good Excel/Word skills
- FCSM Certificate 1.0.
- Official employment
- Competitive salary
- Professional training and development
- Voluntary medical insurance for employee and their family members, life and health insurance, banking products on attractive terms
- Sport and corporate events
- Ability to build your career in the leading Russian investment bank